Monday, September 14, 2009

Smh @ VMA's . .


Okay , The VMA's is never supposed too be like the BET awards . . But this year it was ONE STEP frm it .








1. Lady GaGa is flippin wierd . . Like I am wierd & I love other wierd people but this girl really ' DRAGGGED ' it .







2. Kanye . Kanye . Kanye . - ComeOn man , I'm not gonna front that shit was funny as hell & uu did tell the truth but . . . That was kinda fucked up . Shorty won her first VMA and uu fucked up her whole shit . Beyonce won a million awards , She didn't care about not winning that . But other than that Amber Rose looked AMAZING ! She says she doesnt have a stylist tho . . I wonder how true that is .
3. Lil Mama On Stage w- Jay-Z & Alicia Keys ? Come On ! Where the fuck is security ? They just lettin niggas run around in that shit . . Lil Mama lookin like a Rainbow shop & 2Cute promoter ! = / She messes up my whole mood . .
















No comments:

Post a Comment